Organic Synthesis of Natural Products
Natural products can also be prepared by both semisynthesis and total synthesis and have played a crucial role in the advancements of the field of organic chemistry by providing interesting synthetic targets. Natural product synthesis aims to make a complex target molecule such that the product is systematically equal to the naturally occurring compound, termed a natural product.
- Track 1-1 The Art and Science of Organic and Natural Products Synthesis
- Track 2-2 New Synthetic Methods
- Track 3-3 Catalytic Asymmetric Synthesis
- Track 4-4 Total Synthesis
- Track 5-5 Chemical Synthesis and Chemical Biology