Psychoactive drugs from Plant source
A psychoactive compounds is a chemical substance that alterations brain function and consequences in changes in perception, consciousness or behavior. These substances may be used medically; recreationally; to purposefully progress performance for research. Psychoactive substances include Caffeine, Tryptamine, Myristicin, Psilocybin, Cannabis and Hemp. Cannabis produces a variety compounds known as cannabinoids, many of which have not been noticed in any other plant. Eight Major Cannabinoid Acids Produced by Cannabis. CBGA (Cannabigerolic acid), THCA (Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinolic acid), CBDA (Cannabidiolic acid), CBCA (Cannabichromenenic acid), CBGVA (Cannabigerovarinic acid), THCV (Tetrahydrocannabivarin acid), CBDA (Cannabidivarinic acid), CBCVA (Cannabichromevarinic acid). Psychoactives like ayahuasca, iboga, etc. can be astonishingly beneficial and radically transformative. Psychoacvtive drugs are mainly used in Anesthesia, Pain management, Mental disorders.
- Track 1-1 Minimizing the psychoactive effects of Cannabinoids
- Track 2-2 Hemp Seed oil & Cannabidiol
- Track 3-3 Extraction Techniques of Medicinal Plants
- Track 4-4 Pharmacogenetics and Psychoactive Drug Treatment
- Track 5-5 Medical cannabis for potency, safety and overseeing the analytical laboratory for quality, safety and efficacy.
- Track 6-6 Phytocannabinoids and Endocannabinoids
- Track 7-7 Legality
- Track 8-8 The Adverse Effects of Cannabinoids
- Track 9-9 Cannabis for the Treatment or Prevention of Diseases.