Herbal medicine side effects and interactions
Any conventional medicine can have side effects and the side effects are labelled and reported after Clinical trials and research studies have been conducted. Unconventional treatments such as herbs have little or no actual scientific basis. Side effects of herbal medicine depend upon the herbal remedy of dosage and any pharmaceutical medication taken by the patient. The interactions occur of taking herbal medicines with pharmaceutical medications. The common side effects of interaction occur of taking herbal and pharmaceutical medications are: photosensitivity, skin irritation, sleepiness.
- Track 1-1 Interactions with Anticlotting medications
- Track 2-2 Interactions with Diabetic medications
- Track 3-3 Cellular Interactions of Herbal products
- Track 4-4 Interactions with Antihypertensive drugs
- Track 5-5 Herb drug interactions